This is for the anonymous who wanted to hear my English accent loooool I look ruff ain’t been to sleep yet!
May is National Masturbation Month: Let’s do this people.
on the real?
This is very clever!! Be sure to follow nycstrokes.tumblr.com.
I need to get back on it
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread from going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
If you spend to much time thinking about memories you forget to go start making more
Universal BNG | Know your roots! If Oprah, Cornel West and Alex Haley could find their tribes, so can you. Use these websites below to start your search.
The oldest and largest African American genealogy site. If you are researching African Ancestry, “all roads lead to AfriGeneas.” Fresh content …
Explore your African American heritage and family history with the databases, resources and family trees found on these outstanding African American genealogy Web sites.
AfriGeneas is a site devoted to African American genealogy. It is also an African Ancestry research community featuring the AfriGeneas mail list, state specific …
African American Genealogy … In 1896, almost a century before Mira Nair’s Mississippi Masala caused a stir by daring to show a romance between a black man …
Researching African-American and slave ancestry can be challenging because you’re tracing not just your own family tree but also those of slave owners. But as more …
Cyndi’s List Genealogy Store; Cyndi’s List Boutique; Advertisements. African-American
Blackrefer.com has links to african american genealo
Probably a pretty weak tribe, since it was the stronger African tribes that went after weaker ones, enslaved them and then sold their asses off.
reblogging for Hanks commentary.
Welp, there were we go. White people, you’re excused…..our bad.
So the first comment is suggesting African-Americans shouldn’t care about our African heritage because the tribes we descended from were supposedly “weak”?
I don’t think Hank was trying to say that y’all shouldn’t care about your heritage I think he was just stating a fact. A fact that actually could help the person narrow down their search, if they are actually searching for their tribe.
That first comment came from a white man. He wasn’t attempting to help us by stating a “fact”, he was being insulting.
*gets out boxing gloves*
why do white people even comment on this stuff yall have no say so whatsoever especially since yall always say stupid shit *dismissed*
AMEN & AMEN!!!
This is an enormous chain and I’m sorry, but I need to say this:
The laws in the Old Testament were set forth by god as the rules the Hebrews needed to follow in order to be righteous, to atone for the sin of Adam and Eve and to be able to get into Heaven. That is also why they were required to make sacrifices, because it was part of the appeasement for Original Sin.
According to Christian theology, when Jesus came from Heaven, it was for the express purpose of sacrificing himself on the cross so that our sins may be forgiven. His sacrifice was supposed to be the ultimate act that would free us from the former laws and regulations and allow us to enter Heaven by acting in his image. That is why he said “it is finished” when he died on the cross. That is why Christians don’t have to circumcise their sons (god’s covenant with Jacob), that is why they don’t have to perform animal sacrifice, or grow out their forelocks, or follow any of the other laws of Leviticus.
When you quote Leviticus as god’s law and say they are rules we must follow because they are what god or Jesus wants us to do, what you are really saying, as a Christian, is that Christ’s sacrifice on the cross was invalid. He died in vain because you believe we are still beholden to the old laws. That is what you, a self-professed good Christian, are saying to your god and his son, that their plan for your salvation wasn’t good enough for you.
So maybe actually read the thing before you start quoting it, because the implications of your actions go a lot deeper than you think.
/An atheist who understands Christian theology better than Bible-thumpers do.
I’m going to fucking memorize this shit.
I will forever perform this monlogoue when people start sprouting religious shit
PRAISE THA LAWDD.